Do I qualify?

To qualify you need to be receiving one of these Government funded mobility allowances:

The Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component (ERMC) of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP),
The War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or,
The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)